XIV International Conference "Prospects of Fundamental Sciences Development"
Organizing committee cordially invites students, PhD students and young scientists (up to 35 years old) to participate in the XIV International Conference of Students and Young Scientists "Prospects of Fundamental Sciences Development" to be held on April 25–28, 2017 in Tomsk, Russia.
Within the framework of the Conference, the professional development program “Modern trends in the production and investigation of functional materials” is organized (participants will be provided with a certificate; participation fee is 700 RUB).
March 1, 2017 – Paper submission deadline
March 15, 2017 – Acceptance notification
April 1, 2017 – Registration fee payment deadline
April 25–28, 2017 – Conference
- Physics: condensed matter physics; surface physics; accelerator physics; hydrogen energetic; geophysics; modeling of physical processes
- Chemistry: synthesis and properties of functional materials; physicochemical analysis methods for materials; nanomaterials; ecology; organic synthesis; catalysis and petrochemistry
- Mathematics: mathematical modeling and data analysis; mathematical methods in physics, chemistry, biophysics, biology, economics, medicine, psychology; mathematical logic and its applications; computational mathematics; differential equations
- Biology and Fundamental Medicine: anatomy and physiology (including pathological states); immunology; neurology and psychiatry; cell biology and histology; genetics; biochemistry and molecular biology; microbiology and virology; biophysics; biotechnologies; bioengineering; pharmacology and pharmacognosy; cybernetics and bioinformatics; biomaterials: in vitro and in vivo studies
- Economics and Management: institutional and industrial economics; innovation policy and entrepreneurship; tax policy and regulation; finance; money circulation and credit; accounting, analysis and audit; statistics; management, labor economics; mathematical and data methods in economics, management and business; development of state and municipal management system, multidisciplinary economic researches; international economic relations
- Construction and Architecture: construction method; construction materials, products and constructions; nanotechnologies in construction; electrotechnics and electromechanics; engineering science and mechanics; engineering geology; architectural design technique; history and theory of architecture; restoration and reconstruction of architectural heritage; design of architectural environment.
Within the framework of the session, the Contest of Architectural Projects "Red lines"will be organized in the following following categories:"Private House"; "Interior Design"; "Architecture and Urban Planning"; "Second Life of Historical Buildings"
- Information Technologies and Electronics: intelligent control systems; automated data processing and control systems; information security; nanoelectronics; production and research of nanomaterials; optoelectronics and nanophotonics; plasma emission electronics; intelligent power electronics; microwave electronics; systems of radiolocation, TV, radio, radiometry and wave propagation of radio frequency and acoustic bands; pulse and radio frequency measurements
Site and contects: http://science-persp.tpu.ru/Default_en.aspx