XIII International Conference on pulsed lasers and laser applications
The XIII AMPL Conference will be traditionally devoted to physical and chemical processes in laser active media, new active media and pumping methods, new lasers development technologies, fundamental issues of laser physics, applications of lasers in science, technology, medicine and other fields, the development of laser-based devices, new optical technologies
Scientific program of the Conference includes the following sessions:
- gas and plasma lasers, metal vapor lasers (session A);
- photonics of optical materials, optoelectronics (session B);
- femtosecond laser systems (session C);
- laser systems and new laser and optical technologies, laser applications (session D);
- non-coherent UV and VUV-radiation sources (session E);
- conversion of laser radiation, optoelectronic devices. nonlinear optics (session F);
- round table discussion “Biofotonics” (session G);
- gas discharges for lasers and non-coherent radiation sources (session H).
The Conference provides for listening to the invited and oral presentations and work of poster sessions. The abstracts of the papers and AMPL-2017 program will be posted on the Conference web-site and published. Some papers, chosen by the Organizing Committee will be published in special issues of “Atmospheric and Ocean Optics” journal.
V.E. Zuev Institute of Atmospheric Optics SB RAS, Tomsk, Russia
Institute of High Current Electronics SB RAS, Tomsk, Russia
Siberian Physical Technical Institute, TSU, Tomsk, Russia
Tomsk Polytechnical University, Tomsk, Russia
The official language of the Conference is English.
For participation in the Conference you are kindly requested to submit a preliminary application and paper abstracts in electronic form to the Organizing Committee.
The Organizing Committee address:
Group in Faсebook: AMPL.Conference