"Strong Field Problems in Quantum Theory" International Workshop
National Research Tomsk State University invites you to the International Workshop on strong field problems in quantum theory.
The workshop will take place in Tomsk at June 6-11, 2016.
Topics and Moderators:
- Quantum field theory with unstable vacuum. General methods and approaches
(Dmitry Gitman, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Strong fields effects in astrophysics, cosmology and neutrino physics
(Alexey Starobinski, email@example.com)
- Quantum field theory with unstable vacuum in condensed matter physics
Applications to physics of graphene, topological insulators, and Weyl semimetals
(Paul Wiegmann, firstname.lastname@example.org; Sergey Gavrilov, email@example.com)
- Superstrong Coulomb field in quantum electrodynamics
(Boris Voronov, firstname.lastname@example.org; Vladimir Shabaev, email@example.com)
- Nonlinear electromagnetic effects in strong fields
(Anatoly Shabad, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Particles and fields under the influence of external conditions
(Andrey Barvinsky, email@example.com; Ioseph Buchbinder, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Registration Form can be found on the Workshop page www.tamm.lpi.ru/confs/sfp/ .
The deadline for the registration is February 01, 2016.
The site of the workshop is http://www.tamm.lpi.ru/confs/sfp/announ.html