XVII International School-Conference "Innovatika-2021" for students, post-graduates and young scientists
The conference provides an environment for sharing, exchanging, and discussing new ideas related to a wide range of issues in modern education, science and research.
The conference will host the competition for youth interdisciplinary innovative projects.
Students of secondary schools, colleges and lyceums with their innovative research and engineering projects and developments are also invited to participate in the conference.
Conference is organized by:
- National Research Tomsk State University
- Tomsk State University of Control Systems and Radioelectronics
- Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
- A.M. Prokhorov’s Academy of Engineering Science
- International scientific and technical organization "Laser Association"
- Tomsk Regional Organization of the All-Russian Society of Inventors and Rationalizers
Conference scientific directions:
- Innovative developments and prospects for their commercialization
- Commercialization of the results of intellectual activity
- Research of infrastructure for support of innovations
- Training of personnel for innovative activities
- Management of innovative projects
- Concepts and models of product and service quality management
- Digital transformation of socio-economic relations
- Social problems of the information society and innovation.
- Innovative Technologies and Projects (in Russian)
- Quality Control (in Russian)
- Information Technology of the Digital Society (in Russian)
- Innovative Activity: the Unity of Education, Science and Practice (in Russian)
- Innovation Technologies in Education, Production and Business (in English).
English-language section includes the following formats of participation:
- oral report;
- oral report + paper publication;
- video presentation.
National Research Tomsk State University, Faculty of Innovative Technologies.
36, Lenin Avenue, Tomsk, 634050, Russia, Tel.: +7 (3822) 529 498
Alexey Poguda, Executive Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Sergey Minkov, Deputy Chairman of the Organizing Committee: email@example.com.
Conditions for participation and registration are available at the Conference website http://fit.tsu.ru/conf/inno/2022.
Working languages: Russian and English.
Proceedings of the conference are published in an electronic form as a collection of materials posted in the electronic library Google Books and on the portal of the Electronic Scientific Library (www.elibrary.ru) with indexing in the RSCI.