Centre for Programme Evaluation and Knowledge Dissemination in Child Development
Olga Y. Bogdanova, Associate Professor, Unit of General and Educational Psychology, Psychology Department TSU
Areas of Research
Key projects & activities:
- Development and support for the Russian version of Encyclopedia on Early Childhood Development – an international and interdisciplinary open on-line resource in the field of child development for parents, teachers and educational policy makers.
To learn more about Encyclopedia on Early Childhood Development please visit http://www.encyclopedia-deti.com/
- Evaluation and implementation of educational programs, methods and approaches to early childhood development.
- Professional development training for pre-school and school teachers.
- Early Childhood Education for parents.
- Ethical aspects of research involving children in Child Development and Education.
INRiCHD: International Network for Research in Child Health and Development
Established in 2014, INRiCHD brings together many international laboratories and research groups devoted to research in the field of child health and development including:
- Laboratory for Cognitive Investigations and Behavioural Genetics, Tomsk State University
- The Russian-British Laboratory for Behavioural Genetics, Psychological Institute, Russian Academy of Education
- TAGC: The Accessible Genetics Consortium
- InLab: International Laboratory for Interdisciplinary Investigations into Individual Differences in Learning, Goldsmiths, University of London
- Unit for School and Family Studies, Goldsmiths, University of London
- GRIP: Research unit on children's psychosocial maladjustment, Laval University and University of Montreal
- Innovation Research Centre for Learning Difficulties, Department of Psychology, University of Ohio
- TEDS: Twins Early Development Study, King’s College, University of London
- Andrew and Virginia Rudd Centre for Adoption Research and Practice, University of Sussex
Centre for Programme Evaluation and Knowledge Dissemination in Child Development contributes to administration of an interdisiplinary MSc programme at TSU «Human Development: Genetics, Neuroscience and Psychology».
To learn more about MSc programme please visit http://www.icrhd.tsu.ru/
Centre of ExcellenceInternational Centre for Research in Human Development