XIII International Conference of Students and Young Scientists "Prospects of Fundamental Sciences Development"
April 26-29, 2016
Universities of Tomsk cordially invite students, PhD students and young scientists (up to 35 years old) to participate in the international conference.
XIII International Conference of Students and Young Scientists "Prospects of Fundamental Sciences Development" will to be held on April 26-29, 2016 in Tomsk, Russia.
In the framework of the Conference the training program "Methods of study of perspective biomedical and functional materials" will be organized. Participants will be provided with a certificate.
- National Research Tomsk State University
- National Research Tomsk Polytechnic University
- Tomsk State University of Control Systems and Radioelectronics
- Tomsk State University of Architecture and Building
March 1, 2016 – Paper submission deadline
March 15, 2016 – Notification of acceptance
April 1, 2016 – Registration fee payment deadline
April 26-29, 2016 – Conference
- Construction and architecture
- Information technologies and electronics
Registration deadline: 03/15/2016 12:00:00 am