Products & Technologies
Innovative Infrastructure to Outsource
conducting the market analysis and research with the use of international databases, event management for your company’s staff to get familiar with the global trends and up-to-date technologies in your market area;
conducting the semantic analysis of research and technology and market trends, search for insights (based on research publications in the leading international journals, strategical and analytical documents, foresight reports, roadmaps, profile social networks and forums, news, and field portals);
conducting the marketing research, design of the marketing kit, media plan, tools for case marketing (actions of a trader/trading system depending on the demand of a customer, selection of sales tools depending on the real-time customer behavior), conducting events to promote company products (event marketing), training of sales specialists (program “Sales Laboratory”)
Search for new technologies
Search for marketing solutions
- Academic program “ART-Market” (partner: ArtLife), 2016
Search for new marketing solutions
Strategic session for pupils at the forum Talents of Siberia (partner: X5 Retail Group), 2017
Cyber-Security Hackathon (partner: CyberRussia), 2017
Search for IT solutions
IoT Hackathon (partners: EleSy, Elecard Devices), 2016
SmartTech AGRO Hackathon (partner: Azot), 2017
Search for finished technologies for a partner
- conducting hackathons and confothons (combination of a conference and hackathon) customized to develop В2С and В2В products aimed at solving issues of a company or with the use of company products to extend its area of expertise
- organization of acceleration programs to search for technological or business solutions that develop in start-ups and may be used by a partner for business:
- BiotechMed GenerationS Track
organizer of 2014–2015 track: Russian Venture Company, partners: Jonson&Jonson, Sibbiopharm, Pharmcontract, and EFKO. Over 380 start-ups from 54 constituent entities of Russia. TSU is the best operator of GenS 2015 Track by the expert opinion of corporate partners and participants.
The regional accelerator school BiFF (Biotech&Functional Food):
2016: 20 projects of the Siberian Federal District, general partner: Russian Venture Company; 2017: 20 participants in 5 Siberia-the Far East start-ups (partners: FEFU and SAVA)
Dual Technologies Track
2017: TSU is the main university of the InfraFund operator. Project partners: Voentelecom, Ruselectronics, and Ilyushin Aviation Complex.
Creation of new markets
- Implementation of the TSU model “Innovative infrastructure of the university as a service platform”:
– concentration of services to work with internal and external customers;
– formation of the entrepreneurial environment;
– packaging and acceleration of complex technological projects for the National Technology Initiative markets.
- Work to develop technologies and packaging complex technological solutions to form new markets of the National Technology Initiative (http://nti2035.ru).
- The model “University of the National Technology Initiative” is the best network academic programs to define and develop talents and staff training to develop companies at the new markets.
organization of retraining and staff development by arranging trainings, courses, workshops, business games, and others
creation of Master’s programs jointly with an industry partner, joint departments and laboratories
#Master’s program with JSC Gazprom Space Systems
organization of joint academic programs, technological competitions, and entrepreneurial schools to search for specialists/teams for your business
Research projects and engineering
Laboratories, institutes, and Tomsk regional center for collective use
conducting research and development of new technologies and technological solutions;
research and technical expert evaluation and assistance in making applications to get the funding for R&D in competitive procedures.
Partners: Federal Research and Production Center Altay, JSC Academician M.F. Reshetnev Information Satellite Systems, Tomlesdrev, SKTB Katalizator, and EleSy
Engineering center and research institutes
technological audit, optimization of industrial processes; modeling and design of processes, tools, and materials for the industry of an industrial partner;
creation of new technologies with due consideration of industrial and business processes of an industrial partner and upgrade of industries
6 Sections: Applied Chemistry, Medicine and Biotechnologies, Metallurgy and Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and Photonics, Advanced Materials, and Information Technology.