The main ideological inspirer of this event is Dr. Richard Ernst (Carleton University, Canada) - the author of over a hundred articles in leading scientific journals, head of the international council for the study of major ignorant provinces, head of the TSU Laboratory of Geochronology and Geodynamics.
Read more: http://en.tsu.ru/news/large-igneous-provinces-through-earth-history-conference-at-tsu/
We plan to consider issues related to the technology for creating, physicochemical studying and chemical analytical controlling of properties of substances, materials and objects of the environment, with friend-to-ecology and resource-saving methods for processing of natural and synthetic raw materials.
We are going to organize a competition of scientific reports of young scientists in the framework of the conference.
- Physical and chemical laws of creation and modification of multifunctional materials
- Achievements in the field of producing, studying the properties of organic and inorganic substances and materials
- High performance and resource saving methods for processing of natural and synthetic raw materials
- Chemical-analytical control and monitoring of substances, materials and objects in the environment
Address: 634050, Russia, Tomsk, 36, Lenin Avenue, National Research Tomsk State University, Chemistry Department, the Organizing Committee of the conference «Multifunctional chemical materials and technologies».
Tel./Fax: (3822) 423944
Executive Secretary: Associate Professor of Inorganic Chemistry Department of National Research Tomsk State University Liudmila N. Mishenina.
- Historical and philological aspects of the Slavic languages
- Language contacts
- Sociolinguistic studies in the Slavic languages
- Slavic languages in the light of new research paradigms
- Subsession A. Cognitive studies
- Subsession B. Discourse studies
Conference languages are Russian, English, and all Slavic languages.
Registration for participants is open up to April 1, 2019 at the conference site (http://conference.tsu.ru/slavlang). Deadline for abstract submission is April 10, 2019. Abstracts should not exceed 2 500 – 3 000 characters including spaces.
Online participation (via Skype) is also possible.
Abstracts will be selected by the Program Committee after review. Notification of acceptance will be sent before April 16, 2019.
Organizing Committee Address: Russia, 634050, Tomsk, Lenina 36.
Conference site: http://conference.tsu.ru/slavlang/en/
Contacts: Anastasia Bylina (email@example.com). Please state "Slavic Languages Conference" as Subject.
Tel.: +7 (3822) 534 899.
Physics: condensed matter physics; surface physics; accelerator physics; hydrogen energetic; geophysics; modeling of physical processes
Chemistry: synthesis and properties of functional materials; physicochemical analysis methods for materials; nanomaterials; ecology; organic synthesis; catalysis and petrochemistry
Mathematics: mathematical modeling and data analysis; mathematical methods in physics, chemistry, biophysics, biology, economics, medicine, psychology; mathematical logic and its applications; computational mathematics; differential equations; machine learning
Biology and Fundamental Medicine: anatomy and physiology (including pathological states); immunology; neurology and psychiatry; cell biology and histology; genetics; biochemistry and molecular biology; microbiology and virology; biophysics; biotechnologies; bioengineering; pharmacology and pharmacognosy; cybernetics and bioinformatics; biomaterials: in vitro and in vivo studies
Economics and Management: digital economics; institutional and industrial economics; innovation policy and entrepreneurship; tax policy and regulation; finance; money circulation and credit; accounting, analysis and audit; statistics; management, labor economics; mathematical and data methods in economics, management and business; development of state and municipal management system, multidisciplinary economic researches; international economic relations
Construction and Architecture: construction method; construction materials, products and constructions; nanotechnologies in construction; electrotechnics and electromechanics; engineering science and mechanics; engineering geology; architectural design technique; history and theory of architecture; restoration and reconstruction of architectural heritage; design of architectural environment
Within the framework of the session, the Contest of Architectural Projects "Red lines"will be organized in the following following categories:
- "Private House"
- "Architectural Environment Design"
- "Architecture and Urban Planning"
- "Second Life of Historical Buildings"
Information Technologies and Electronics: intelligent control systems; automated data processing and control systems; information security; nanoelectronics; production and research of nanomaterials; optoelectronics and nanophotonics; plasma emission electronics; intelligent power electronics; microwave electronics; systems of radiolocation, TV, radio, radiometry and wave propagation of radio frequency and acoustic bands; pulse and radio frequency measurements
Form of participation in the conference: oral presentation.
Working languages of the conference are Russian, English, German and French.
Conference proceedings will be posted on the conference website as an electronic collection and included in RSCI. Any paper accepted for presentation, which is not presented at the conference, will be excluded from the proceedings.
The best paper contest will be held in each session. A separate competition for the best report made in a foreign language will be held.
Contacts and other information: http://conf-prfn.org/Default_en.aspx
On February 6, at a ceremonial meeting of the scientific community in the conference hall of the Research Library, an exhibition of lifetime editions of the Dmitry Mendeleev, great Russian scientist, honorary member of Imperial Tomsk University, will be opened.
- This is a gift to the university community at once on several significant and memorable dates, - said Artyom Vasilyev, head of the Department of Manuscripts and Book Monuments of the TSU Research Library. – On February 8, we will celebrate the Day of Russian Science and the 185th anniversary of the birth of Dmitry Ivanovich Mendeleev. The year 2019 also was proclaimed by the UN General Assembly as the International Year of the Periodic Table of Chemical Elements in honor of the 150thanniversary of the discovery of the Periodic System by Dmitry Mendeleev in 1869.
More about the exhibition: http://en.tsu.ru/news/an-exhibition-of-intravitam-mendeleev-works-will-open-at-tsu-/
Venue: Tomsk State University, 634050, Lenina ave. 36, Tomsk, Russian Federation.
- Tomsk State University
- Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia
- V.A. Trapeznikov Institute of Control Sciences of Russian Academy of Sciences.
– to discuss the latest research and hands-on results in the field of information technologies and mathematical modelling;
– to integrate scientific knowledge and practice;
– to define important advanced long-term directions of scientific research and practical developments;
– to enhance the role of higher educational institutions and scientific research organizations in establishing educational environment.
The scientific program of IТММ includes:
– plenary sessions;
– parallel thematic sessions;
– round-table discussion.
The Conference will be held in conjuction with 12th International Workshop on Retrial Queues and Related Topics (WRQ 2018). For more information look at WRQ homepage.
The Conference also includes School for young scientists with lectures of leading specialists and scientists in information technologies and mathematical modeling.
Working languages: Russian and English.
Conference Web-site: http://itmmconf.ru/
March 15 – April 30, 2018 Registration and uploading submissions
Up to May 31, 2018 Reviewing process
June 15, 2018 Camera-ready submissions
September 10, 2018 Arrivals day
September 11-14, 2018 Sessions
September 15, 2018 Departures day
Registration fee is equal to 150 Euro. If you plan to participate in both events (ITMM and WRQ), you may pay only one registration fee.
Information about how to make the payment will be presented later (nearby April 15, 2018).
- Nanoscience and nanotechnologies (including medicine, pharmaceutics and metallurgy)
- Dual-purpose chemical substances and medico-biologic materials
- 3D technologies
- Scientific provision of solutions to antiterrorism problems
- Development of HEMs, their features, diagnostics and combustion
- Demilitarization / utilization / environmental safety of energetic systems
- Special materials
- Rocket motors for space systems, gas generators
Key dates1 April 2018 – Registration until
15 May 2018 – Abstract submission deadline
1 June 2018 – Conference fee until
The official language of the conference is English.
On July 9–11, 2018 Tomsk State University invites to participate in International Scientific Conference "Robust Statistics and Financial Mathematics-2018".
The purpose of the conference is to present the modern results on adaptive robust statistical methods and methods of stochastic optimal control. The lectures on the modern stochastic analysis and its applications will be done. The proceedings of the conference will be indexed at the eLIBRARY.RU.
Methods of robust mathematical statistics and their applications
Methods of quantitative finance and applications
Modern methods of stochastic analysis and their applications
"EdCrunch Tomsk" is a Siberian branch of one of the largest conferences in Europe in the field of new educational technologies in secondary, higher and professional education "EdCrunch-2018".
EdCrunchTomsk key idea is to discuss the effectiveness of educational technologies, their correlation with the new generation psychological features in the framework of Advanced Learning Technologies (ALT). The ALT ideology is in the transformation of traditional educational process, blending learning and e-learning into a new format of advanced technology-based learning based on intelligent learning environments that ensure effective interaction of pedagogy, technology and their merge for better learning process.
- Specialists in open and e-learning
- Representatives of educational organizations engaged in the development and promotion of technology in education
- Startupers in EdTech
- Educational program supervisors, teachers, graduate students and undergraduates
- Employees of general and secondary vocational education
- Anyone who is interested in digital technologies applied in education
At the conference we will discuss
- What are the trends of modern technologies in e-learning?
- Breakthrough innovations field – which technologies and methods are necessary?
- How to create successful technological learning environments and organize learning process with the help of LMS?
- What are they, experts of the future, and how to design personalized learning paths for the new generation learners?
- What are the prospects for joint Advanced Learning Technologies and entrepreneurship projects?
- What are the trends in machine learning and cognitive technologies in education?
- What are today innovations in pedagogy and online teaching?
- Adaptive and mixed training. How does education adapt to the present?
The Forum is organized with the support of the Rybakov Fund and the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation within the framework of the priority project "Modern digital educational environment in the Russian Federation" of the state program "Development of Education" for 2013-2020 (MISIS project).
More about project: https://edcrunch.tsu.ru/en/
On May 17-19, 2018, an international conference on European studies "Europe and the EU Through the Eyes of Scholars" is to take place in Tomsk.
We invite scholars, who study youth and youth politics in countries of the European Union, European studies and studies of the European Union.
Applications to the Conference shall be submitted till the 9 of April, 2018, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: http://cees.tsu.ru/en/news/2018/03/20/international-conference-europe-and-the-eu-through-the-eyes-of...
The International Centre for Research in Human Development (ICRHD) announces a Competition for the applicants of 2018 for the MSc “Human Development: Genetics, Neuroscience and Psychology”.
We invite students with Bachelor's (BSc)/Specialitet and Master’s degree or practitioners in psychology, biology, mathematics, computer science, linguistics, pedagogics, medicine and others.
Participants will have an opportunity to get extra credits to their entrance examination!
On-line registration is required. Please follow the link https://goo.gl/forms/1Yzzs1MgYCoIkGUk1
Open: April 9, 2018
Close: April 30, 2018
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
When registration is completed, participants will be sent a file with tasks (as well as relevant requirements) to the E-mail address indicated in registration form. Completed tasks must be sent on E-mail: email@example.com.
Deadline: May 31, 2018
The winner/-s will be granted with 10 extra credits to the practical section of an entrance examination as well as souvenir from the ICRHD.
If you have any questions, please contact a Programme manager: Daria Matsepuro (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Instructor: Jean Kollantai, MSW
Dates: 7 Saturdays, beginning March 3
This course will be offered again this semester if there are 10-15 people who wish to take it and who meet the following requirements:
• Course members should already have an intermediate level of English. The course lectures, discussions, materials, and assignments will be entirely in English (without translation).
• Those who take the course should have an intention to publish an article in English in their field in an academic journal that is indexed on Scopus or Web of Science after taking the course (but a current project is not required).
• There will be some weekly work at home, at least one consultation with the instructor, and a final presentation. Attendance at every session is required.
• The course is open to TSU faculty and laboratory members and postgraduate students.
Those who meet the course participation standards will be eligible for a certificate of completion.
If you are interested in this, please:
send an email with your surname, name, position and phone number to email@example.com (use subject line: AWFP), and arrange to:
come for a short meeting with Jean about your research interests and interest in the course by Friday, March 2.
Contact for questions: 8-913-809-6304, firstname.lastname@example.org (Julia Kirilenko)