Universities of Tomsk cordially invite students, PhD students and young scientists (up to 35 years old) to participate in the international conference.
XIII International Conference of Students and Young Scientists "Prospects of Fundamental Sciences Development" will to be held on April 26-29, 2016 in Tomsk, Russia.
In the framework of the Conference the training program "Methods of study of perspective biomedical and functional materials" will be organized. Participants will be provided with a certificate.
- National Research Tomsk State University
- National Research Tomsk Polytechnic University
- Tomsk State University of Control Systems and Radioelectronics
- Tomsk State University of Architecture and Building
March 1, 2016 – Paper submission deadline
March 15, 2016 – Notification of acceptance
April 1, 2016 – Registration fee payment deadline
April 26-29, 2016 – Conference
- Construction and architecture
- Information technologies and electronics
National Research Tomsk State University invites you to the International Workshop on strong field problems in quantum theory.
The workshop will take place in Tomsk at June 6-11, 2016.
Topics and Moderators:
- Quantum field theory with unstable vacuum. General methods and approaches
(Dmitry Gitman, email@example.com)
- Strong fields effects in astrophysics, cosmology and neutrino physics
(Alexey Starobinski, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Quantum field theory with unstable vacuum in condensed matter physics
Applications to physics of graphene, topological insulators, and Weyl semimetals
(Paul Wiegmann, email@example.com; Sergey Gavrilov, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Superstrong Coulomb field in quantum electrodynamics
(Boris Voronov, email@example.com; Vladimir Shabaev, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Nonlinear electromagnetic effects in strong fields
(Anatoly Shabad, email@example.com)
- Particles and fields under the influence of external conditions
(Andrey Barvinsky, firstname.lastname@example.org; Ioseph Buchbinder, email@example.com)
Registration Form can be found on the Workshop page www.tamm.lpi.ru/confs/sfp/ .
The deadline for the registration is February 01, 2016.
The site of the workshop is http://www.tamm.lpi.ru/confs/sfp/announ.html