National Research Tomsk State University invites you to the International Workshop on strong field problems in quantum theory.
The workshop will take place in Tomsk at June 6-11, 2016.
Topics and Moderators:
- Quantum field theory with unstable vacuum. General methods and approaches
(Dmitry Gitman, email@example.com)
- Strong fields effects in astrophysics, cosmology and neutrino physics
(Alexey Starobinski, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Quantum field theory with unstable vacuum in condensed matter physics
Applications to physics of graphene, topological insulators, and Weyl semimetals
(Paul Wiegmann, email@example.com; Sergey Gavrilov, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Superstrong Coulomb field in quantum electrodynamics
(Boris Voronov, email@example.com; Vladimir Shabaev, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Nonlinear electromagnetic effects in strong fields
(Anatoly Shabad, email@example.com)
- Particles and fields under the influence of external conditions
(Andrey Barvinsky, firstname.lastname@example.org; Ioseph Buchbinder, email@example.com)
Registration Form can be found on the Workshop page www.tamm.lpi.ru/confs/sfp/ .
The deadline for the registration is February 01, 2016.
The site of the workshop is http://www.tamm.lpi.ru/confs/sfp/announ.html