V International Scientific Conference "Slavic languages: Responding to New Challenges"
- Historical and philological aspects of the Slavic languages
- Language contacts
- Sociolinguistic studies in the Slavic languages
- Slavic languages in the light of new research paradigms
- Subsession A. Cognitive studies
- Subsession B. Discourse studies
Conference languages are Russian, English, and all Slavic languages.
Registration for participants is open up to April 1, 2019 at the conference site (http://conference.tsu.ru/slavlang). Deadline for abstract submission is April 10, 2019. Abstracts should not exceed 2 500 – 3 000 characters including spaces.
Online participation (via Skype) is also possible.
Abstracts will be selected by the Program Committee after review. Notification of acceptance will be sent before April 16, 2019.
Organizing Committee Address: Russia, 634050, Tomsk, Lenina 36.
Conference site: http://conference.tsu.ru/slavlang/en/
Contacts: Anastasia Bylina (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please state "Slavic Languages Conference" as Subject.
Tel.: +7 (3822) 534 899.