On-line resource Encyclopedia on Early Childhood Development is now available in Russian
Encyclopedia on Early Childhood Development is an international and interdisciplinary on-line resource in the field of child development for parents, teachers and educational policy makers.
Development of the Russian version realized by Centre for Programme Evaluation and Knowledge Dissemination in the Child Development (Tomsk State University).
All the topics of Encyclopedia are divided into 6 sections:
- Education and learning
- Health and Nutrition
- Services and Policy
Each topic is presented in three forms, from specialised to summarised:
- According to Experts
- Information sheets (for parents and practitioners)
- Université Laval: the Strategic Knowledge Cluster on Early Childhood Development (SKC-ECD)
- Université de Montréal: the Centre of Excellence for Early Childhood Development (CEECD)
- Tomsk State University: Centre for Programme Evaluation and Knowledge Dissemination in Child Development
- Goldsmiths, University of London: InLab