Laboratory for Translational Cell and Molecular Biomedicine
Yulia G. Kzhyshkowska; Irina A. Kurzina
Molecular mechanisms of chronic inflammation in malignant neoplasms and progression of cardiovascular diseases: role in pathogenic mechanism and target identification for immunomodulatory therapy.
- Fundamental Cellular and Molecular Biomedicine Division
- Division of Innovative Materials for Regenerative Medicine
- Translational Oncology Division
- Translational Cardiovascular Division
Areas of Research
- Pathological processes at the cellular and molecular levels to establish "molecular targets" for therapy;
- Innovative biodegradable polymeric compounds on the basis of polyglycolide and polylactide for implant surface modification;
- Fundamental research of molecular and cell immunopathological mechanisms of the origin and development of the most dangerous cancers (laryngeal cancer, breast cancer, lung cancer, stomach cancer, colon cancer).
Tomsk Cancer Research Institute of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, Tomsk, Russia
Research Institute for Сardiology, Tomsk, Russia
Heidelberg University Faculty of Medicine in Mannheim, Germany
- Biological support of clinical tests;
- Molecular cloning of expression constructs for recombinant protein production, protein-protein interaction investigation and function analysis;
- Investigation of toxicity and immunomodulatory effects of drugs and nanoparticles in cell model systems;
- Confocal microscopy of cell and tissue preparations.
Centre of ExcellenceCentre for High Technologies in Medicine
- Biological Sciences